SEO Victoria BC
How Search Engine Optimization Helps a Business Grow
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) covers various aspects in the digital marketing space. It is optimization of all the matter on your website with the use of relevant and keyword-rich content. The objective of this exercise is to add to the visibility of your website and ensure that it gets the highest rankings. Adding keywords & key phrases that are business specific is what will give your company the push it needs. It is also very important that the content be optimized for people who actually use the search engines and not simply for the search engines themselves.
The Dynamism of the Process
You have to keep in mind that there is nothing stagnant about Search Engine Optimization. Algorithms on search engines are constantly changing and a SEO strategy that worked perfectly well today, might not be as effective tomorrow. This simply means that you have to adopt a very dynamic approach towards Search Engine Optimization and there are certain things that you should be paying attention to:
- Using Anchor Text– There was a time when web pages used to be choc-a-bloc with keywords, but that is not the case any longer. Placing anchor texts instead of the keywords is a good way of attracting traffic to your site.
- Different Methods- Most websites only rely on Google traffic but that rule underwent a change in 2013. Today social media plays a very important role in the manner in which brand positioning takes place and adopting correct SEO strategies will ensure that you have a strong & relevant presence on social media as well.
- Link Building– Effective SEO is also about building quality links. Google always evaluates all the incoming backlinks. Similarly, it determines the standard of all the outgoing backlinks. Using quality link-building ensures Google recognizes your site as a well-ranked one. At the end of the day, it is crucial to have high-quality content that people find relevant and useful.
Attracting the Most Traffic
Using appropriate Search Engine Optimization methods will help attract traffic to your site and will add to the profitability of your business. Good content ensures that your visitors will stay on your website for a longer time and this too goes a long way in adding to rankings. There are several other dos and don’ts of SEO that have to be taken into consideration while creating a strategy for your website.
Citations are mentions of your business anywhere on the web, with or without a link! Citations can come in various forms, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Company name
- Company name & phone number
- Company name, phone number, & address
- Company name, phone number, address, & link
Of course, the ideal situation is to get complete citations in every context. Complete citations include the company name, phone number, and address. All other citations not including these three items are often referred to as partial citations.
Links, reviews and citations are three of the primary factors that Google uses when deciding on which order to rank businesses in their local search results. Online citations directly affect search results on mobile devices as well as localized searches, for example when someone searches “Web Design Victoria BC”.
Have a question? Check us out on AllExperts.com
At Seriously Creative, we want to make sure your business rockets off in the ways you want it to. Internet search terms have different levels of competition, so in order to account for that, we provide packages that will work for your specific needs. You will find our packages fall under two categories, each presenting different prices that will be offered based on our evaluation of your business’s competitive market.
$500 Initial Optimization & Set-Up
$750 Initial Optimization & Set-Up
$1450 Initial Optimization & Set-Up
We do not require our clients to sign contracts. We want to work with you on a month-to-month basis so that you feel comfortable and have the opportunity to alter your requirements when needed. That being said, we do recommend that our clients stay on with us for at least 3 consecutive months in order to allow the changes to be fully reflected in the results.